This is an Interprofessional Collaboration, Health Science Research, and Evidence Based Practice Event
Join us on Friday, October 21st at the Holiday Inn in Fargo!
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks are included for the conference - served by the Holiday Inn.
See agenda for details and continuing education information.
This conference presents a unique opportunity for all health professionals and students to contribute, learn, and interact on research and evidence-based practice across North Dakota. Our committee comprises representatives from multiple health disciplines including Nursing, Physical Therapy, Medical and Lab Science, Pharmacy, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Pathology, and Public Health.
Presentations will feature a wide range of North Dakota evidence-based practice and research including student evidence-based practices, undergraduate and graduate research projects, clinical research, quality improvement projects, educational/pedagogical research, interdisciplinary research, multi-site research, workshops on evidence-based practice, research and health professions education, and more!
1. Explore research on effective health profession education strategies.
2. Network and develop partnerships across all health professions and settings to improve population health.
3. Discover the power of evidence to change practice and improve health and healthcare inequities.
4. Illustrate translational health professions research and evidence-based approaches to change practice.
5. Illustrate examples of transformative innovations including using new technology and online platforms.