Early Career Challenge:
Register by December 5, 2019, to receive FREE, ongoing access to this all-new, 90-minute on-demand webinar!
AND, if you register within the next week you will receive a free gift, a special e-book,
"Moral Distress and You."
A situation heavy with emotion as well as unique ethical and clinical practice requirements, caring for a dying patient can test even seasoned nurses. This free, on-demand 90-minute webinar will help all early career RNs be better prepared to care for dying patients, the patient's family and for themselves – regardless of work setting or specialty.
Topics to be covered in this all-new, 90-minute on-demand webinar include:
- The journey from cure to palliation to EOL (end-of-life) care
- When your patient is dying: Physical and emotional changes that many dying patients exhibit and implications for nursing care
- Applying ethical principles when providing end of life care
Caring for yourself and fellow health professionals
- Effectively using team huddles to identify issues/stressors in real time
- How to use your organization's ethics committee and peer resources
- How to maintain resiliency in the face of caring for those who are dying
- Using debriefing and other tools to effectively cope with caring for patients at EOL
- Key communication techniques and tools to more effectively care for your patient and their family
- Common contextual issues at EOL and how they impact the care you provide
Who should attend: Early Career RNs
Additional information: Due to unprecedented response, the live webinar is already filled, but register no later than December 5 to have free, ongoing 24/7 access to the recording the day after the live webinar. A link will be emailed to all registrants on December 6, so you can view this brand-new, 90-minute on-demand webinar at your convenience.
This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.
Individual pre-registration is required.
Questions or group attendance requests: