Please share this with your nurse colleagues.
The Challenges of Being an Up-and-Coming Nurse Leader during the Pandemic: How to Avoid Burnout and Strengthen Your Well-Being
An On-Demand Webinar (free but pre-registration needed by Nov. 18)
As nurse leader, you know your workdays can be filled with new experiences and tough situations that test your confidence and know-how. The COVID-19 pandemic has added another, more intense, level of difficulty and stress. Your emotional and mental well-being are threatened like never before. The possibility of burnout, depression and anxiety is always present and very real.
A new program in the up-and-coming nurse leader series developed and presented by Kristy Chunta, Ph.D., R.N., this webinar will address these mental and emotional challenges. Content will address how this relates specifically to your role as an up-and-coming leader who is facing not only the need to establish yourself and develop your leadership skills but also how the pandemic has affected up-and-coming leaders in unique ways. Dr. Chunta will provide useful, real-world strategies to protect your well-being, bolster your self-confidence and prepare you for more tough days ahead.
This on-demand 90-minute webinar is FREE for both ANA members and non-members.
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON November 18, 2021 AT 1 PM ET.
The viewing link will be emailed to all registrants on or about November 22, 2021 so you can watch anytime, anywhere.
Register now to receive a gift,
SPACE IS LIMITED! Pre-registration is required for individuals and groups.*
Topics presented in this all-new webinar include:
- Recognizing and reducing up-and-coming nurse leader burnout
- Burnout and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Assessment of burnout – recognizing the signs and symptoms
- Differences in up-and-coming nurse leader burnout
- Strategies for effectively managing burnout
- How to build good habits
- Understanding good and bad habits and how they develop
- The impact of family and friends on habits
- Incorporating the two-minute rule to build habits
- Learning to incorporate good habits into your professional and personal roles
- Stopping the cycle of overwork – incorporating nonproductive time and rest
- The issue of overwork and identifying what’s important
- Developing constraints in your personal and professional roles
- Appreciating the dimensions of wellness
- The dimensions of wellness and why they all matter
- Simple strategies for focusing on wellness
- Changing your perspective
- Controlling what you can control and moving forward with a new approach
Who Should Attend: Up and coming nurse leaders
Our Presenter: Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN
Additional information: Registration closes on November 18, 2021 at 1 pm ET. Register no later than November 18 to receive 24/7 access to this on-demand webinar. A link will be emailed to all registrants on or about November 22, 2021.
Sponsored by NSO
Please join us for this valuable webinar!
This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.
Pre-registration is required for individuals and groups.
Questions or group attendance requests:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward this email to interested RN colleagues.