Free Webinar - last day to register! How to Master Your New Leadership Position and Advance Your Career: Essential Actions and Skills
How to Master Your New Leadership Position and Advance Your Career:
Essential Actions and Skills
May 16, 2019
1 – 2:30 pm ET
Register now to receive a free registration gift, a mini e-book,
"Hone Your Leadership Skills."
Topics to be addressed in this intensive, live, free and interactive webinar include:
- Exploring graduate degree options – which is the best one for your career?
- Must-have technology skills for today's nursing leader
- Advancing your communication skills – converting a poster presentation into a publication
Strategies to evade the pitfalls of new leaders
- The "negativity trap"
- Avoiding the tough decisions
- Treating everyone the same
Balancing it all
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Developing a work/life balance
Our presenter, Kristy Chunta, PhD, RN, ACNS, BC, is highly regarded for her ANA membership webinar presentations. During this webinar, Dr. Chunta will present real-world information and actions you can take to master your new role and advance your nursing leadership career.
Additional information: Register no later than May 15, 2019 at 1 pm ET to receive 24/7 access to this webinar so even if you can't attend the live webinar, you can still benefit from this information at a later time. A link will be emailed to all registrants the day after the webinar, so you can view the webinar at your convenience.
This program is informational only; no contact hours will be awarded.
Individual pre-registration is required.
Questions or group attendance requests: