Bridging Research with Practice Conference October 21st in Fargo
Join us in Fargo on October 21st!
Early bird registration extended through tonight (Sept 30th) at midnight!!!
This inaugural conference presents a unique opportunity for all health professionals and students to contribute, learn and interact about research and evidence-based practice from across North Dakota. We are working to bridge research with practice. Our committee comprises representatives from multiple health disciplines including Nursing, Physical Therapy, Medical and Lab Science, Pharmacy, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language Pathology, and Public Health. The North Dakota Nurses Association hosts the conference.
Presentations will feature the wide range of North Dakota evidence-based practice and research including student evidence-based practice practices, undergraduate and graduate research projects, clinical research, quality improvement projects, educational/pedagogical research, interdisciplinary research, multi-site research, workshops on evidence-based practice, research, and health professions education and more.
- Explore research on effective health profession education strategies.
- Network and develop partnerships across all health professions and settings to improve population health.
- Discover the power of evidence to change practice and improve health and health care inequities.
- Illustrate examples of translational health professions research and evidence-based approaches to change practice.
- Illustrate examples of transformative innovations including the use of new technology and online platforms.